Pokemon is making its way to Nintendo Switch later this year with Pokken Tournament DX. Including all the content from both the Wii U and arcade versions of Pokken Tournament, Pokken Tournament DX introduces an array of exciting new features to create the ultimate Pokken experience.
- Play Pokken anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch – Play Pokken Tournament DX in TV mode, handheld mode, or share a Joy-Con controller with another Trainer to battle one-on-one in tabletop mode anywhere!
- A brand new fighter – Decidueye enters the battle, alongside all previous Pokemon from the Wii U and arcade versions
- New Support Pokemon – Litten and Popplio make their debut to lend their support in battle
- Team Battle mode – Pick three Pokemon and battle it out to be the first to defeat all your opponent’s Pokemon to win in the new Team Battle mode
- Group Match mode – Find similarly skilled players in battle rooms for intense and fun battles online
- Daily Challenges – Complete a variety of different daily challenges
- Watch battle replays – Hone your skills by watching other players’ replays and share your best matches online with the new replay feature
- Jump straight into battle – All characters and Support Pokemon will be available right from the start of the game
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only