Shenmue I & II Xbox One:
Originally released for the Dreamcast in 2000 and 2001, Shenmue I + II is an open world action adventure combining jujitsu combat, investigative sleuthing, RPG elements, and memorable mini-games. It pioneered many aspects of modern gaming, including open world city exploration, and was the game that coined the Quick Time Event (QTE). It was one of the first games with a persistent open world, where day cycles to night, weather changes, shops open and close and NPCs go about their business all on their own schedules. Its engrossing epic story and living world created a generation of passionate fans, and the game consistently makes the list of greatest games of all time.
A tale of revenge:
In 1986, teenage jujitsu artist Ryo Hazuki returns to the dojo of his father, Iwao Hazuki, only to witness his murder by a Chinese man, Lan Di. Lan Di steals a mysterious artifact known as the Dragon Mirror. Ryo vows to avenge his fathers death and sets out tracing Lan Dis path.
The first game in the series, Shenmue begins the tale as Ryo travels around Yokosuka, Japan, gathering clues about his fathers murder and dealing with nefarious gangsters along the way.
The sequel Shenmue II continues Ryos quest, this time crossing the sea to Hong Kong, China. Ryo ventures deeper into the criminal underworld, meeting martial arts masters who aid him on his journey and offer insight into his fathers death, and unravels the mysteries of the Dragon Mirror that his father kept hidden.
Take the role of Ryo Hazuki.
– Explore a 3D open world searching for clues, examining objects, and talking to NPCs.
– Battle enemies and bosses making full use of the moves of Hazuki-style jujitsu.
– Beat quick-time events (QTEs) and mini-games.
The best Shenmue experience:
– Pioneering Dreamcast classics available for the first time on PS4.
– Updated user interface.
– Choice of modern or classic controls.
– Japanese audio available for the first time for a global audience.
– Fully scalable screen resolutions.
An epic legend:
– A tale of revenge on a grand scale.
– Solve the mystery of your fathers murder.
– An experience never to be forgotten.
– The world feels alive.
– Talk to anyone, scour the world for clues.
– NPCs live independent lives on their own schedule.
– Faithful recreations of 1980s Japan and Hong Kong, China.
– Distract yourself with arcade games, collectibles, duck racing, and more.
Action, Drama, Open world
Adventure, Role-playing (RPG)
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.